Saturday, November 1, 2008

3 Months

The babies continue to grow and grow and grow.

There will probably be a day in the future that Addison hates me for this picture, as its not a great angle and she looks a little chubbier than she actually is. No addison, that outfit does NOT make you look fat.

I am a big boy!!



We look like little people!

Just for comparison purposes, I've put together the following collage to chart their growth. Its nothing fancy or worthy of framing, but its kinda cool to look at. (You can click on the photo to open it in a new tab/window)


8 comments:

Carissa and Craig said...

They are so cute, I love watching them grow. I have some coupons I am going to send your way : )

Ashley said...

Love their little coordinating outfits! They melt my heart!

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love all the pictures, thanks, since I know how hard it is getting a decent shot. The collage is wonderful, I might just have to print that for the fridge. I wish I was there, those little outfits make me want to squeeze them.

Chap and Heather said...

Good work Daniel! The collage is effective, and those outfits are too cute. I can't wait to see them soon!

Jaysey said...

Super cute!

vwetzel said...

The collage is just too neat!! I love it. Glad you guys are all doing marvelous!

The Morgans said...

They are growing so fast and are so cute!!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

i love love love their new outfits!