Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Photo Shoot

After this fun photo shoot today, as I was going through the pictures, I told Krissee "We have some ridiculously photogenic children."

I don't need you to agree to me....I know its true!! :)

The cuteness really should speak for itself. We've had a great day - family came to our house for lunch, and it was great to sit around the dining room table with everyone (Smith and Addison included) and enjoy the delicious Easter lunch that Krissee prepared.

After the meal - it was time for the photo shoot!










4 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

They are pretty dang cute =) I hope ya'll had a Happy Easter.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

OMG, I love Addison's bow! how adorable.

Jen said...

SO cute and SO photogenic! You're right!
(Oh, and I'm jealous that your azaleas are blooming; we've only got daffodils up here...)

Colly said...

I love the expressions in that first one!!! Ha!!