Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010




We had a great Easter 2010. The entire Day clan invaded Pawleys Island and we spent the weekend on the beach, going to church, and enjoying Easter with the twosome!

The Easter Bunny Came! Both Smith and Addison got new lovies (see, the Easter Bunny knew that Mom wanted to be able to wash their existing ones, and so backup lovies are a necessity, especially in this post pacifier world!) They also got personalized beach towels!


Addison enjoying a reeces cup. I think she liked it.

After the family all left on Sunday afternoon, we got the kids dressed BACK up in the Easter outfits and went into the back yard to get some pictures.



So proud of his stick.


Sitting is hard.


I love BUBBLES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sitting is hard"

Best. Caption. Ever.

Daniel said...

Mandi - I'm glad you think so. I'll send her to your house so you can take up for me when she realizes the fun I've had at her expense.