Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cousin Winn Comes for a Visit


UPDATED: Pictures fixed.

Now that we've moved to the beach, we knew we'd get lots of visitors, especially during the summer. Cousin Winn came to visit (along with his Mom, and his Dad even made an appearance during the weekend)! And Smith Day? Loves. His. Cousin. He walked around asking for "baby? Baby? Baby?" anytime Winn wasn't around.


Smith sharing his toys and crib with his cousin (just for play, they didn't sleep together - safety first guys!)


Addison, in typical Addison fashion, largely ignored Winn and family for most of the trip. On the last night, she sat down right beside him and read her book, and I yelled to Heather to get the camera, since it was a rare occurrence. I think this might be the only picture of all 3 we got all week!

Addison acting the fool.

How sweet is this? Seriously. Smith was so incredibly gentle with Winn all week - he knew he was a baby and couldn't be played with hard - if only more children could come with a trust fund and a nanny, we'd have a hundred more (biology permitting!)

5 comments:

Carissa and Craig said...

won't be long and smith will be asking for a brother ;) turner loves babies too, Ellie could take or leave them.

Amber said...

I can't see pics, what's wrong with me?

Colly said...

My computer is X-ing out pics too. What did you do?!

Jen said...

I, too, have only blue squares containing ?s instead of the cute Daybies!

Cookie and Poppy said...

Thanks for the pictures..I knew you would fix it. I love them all.