Monday, January 5, 2009

Sandy Claws


On Christmas Eve, we braved the local mall to get Santa pictures. We figured that no other parents would have that great idea. WRONG. After an hour and half or so in line, we finally made it to see old St. Nick - and he was as enamored with the daybies as anyone else.

Smith seem to have the unfortunate habit of confusing smiling for the camera and yelling with your mouth wide open for the camera. Buddy - your dad has the exact same problem and there are 30+ years of pictures of him yelling at the camera. At least he'll have a partner in crime now.




Our poor, sweet, sensitive Addison. Over the holidays, she really grew quite attached to Mom and Dad. Its not enough to be in sight of them - she wants one of us to be holding her at all times. Imagine her surprise to realize that this big old man in a red suit was holding her.



Dad was lucky enough to be able to take from 12/24-1/5 off to be at home with his babies. It was a great time to be off and really get to spend time with them and play. He really, really did miss them when he went back to work today.

6 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Ha! That makes me laugh...I didn't realize till now that Dad might enjoy catching flies when smiling for the camera =)

Those first two pictures are so cute! I love their little outfits too, super cute!

The Morgans said...

How sweet!!! That is a really good Santa for the mall.

Jaysey said...

It's good you got to be able to take some time off to spend with the daybies. ;-) PS: Thanks for the books and toy. I blogged about it: justanotherjenn.blogspot.com.

Cookie and Poppy said...

My heart melts.

Alisha said...

I didn't get mine out to see Santa... I'm so bummed. They are ADORABLE! I can't believe how old our babies are getting. 5 months. Ridiculous. Weren't they just born?

Colly said...

The kids look great as usual....but that is perhaps the coolest and most realistic looking Santa in my mind, that I have EVER seen!!!!