Saturday, August 22, 2009

We are one year old!!!

Okay okay okay, Dad's done a piss poor job on getting this entry out in a timely manner. BUT, there is a perfect excuse...since we knew that we'd have our hands full with the awesome twosome, we had a friend of a friend come in and photograph the event for us. It took us a couple of weeks to get the photos in. In fact, the CD containing the photos just arrived a few hours ago, and here I am posting them now.



Anyways - the big one year old party came and went, it was a success in our eyes!

Krissee made party hats for all the children there, so you'll see some of those in these photos. At the end, I've also posted a link to ALL the photos that were taken, since I thought they all turned out so great.
















To see all the photos , check it out here!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Smith & Addison!
Those photos are FABULOUS (very much worth the wait). Also, Krissee did a marvelous job with those party hats (and presumably the cute cakes).
Love! Love! Love!
(Is this in the Columbia house? Could I buy it & just move it up here, 'cause I love it.)

Amber said...

yea!! it was a great party! I hate we had to leave early. I love the pictures too...i have to decide which one I need to order for my picture frame at work of them!

Carissa and Craig said...

Yeah Pictures. As people have commented with Ellie and Turner in the last couple of months. I think Smith and Addison are looking a little more alike these days than they did when they were we little ones. Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Hooray for pictures! I told Krissee this, but I cried and cried while looking through that link of all the pics she sent me. So sweet (and so pregnant). It was a perfect party, with perfect hosts, and perfect Daybies =)

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love all the pictures. I will definitely have trouble making print selections for the refrigerator.

Chap and Heather said...

Crap! That 'Chap' comment was Heather, I'm sure you figured that out though :)

Schmitty said...

Love the photos! You have some seriously cute kids! It looks like you all had a great time.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - thanks for sharing them (finally, ahem). :)

Colly said...

Great photos!! Adorable party hats!!!