Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sick Babies

Smith and Addison are sick. I called the nurse at the doctors office and she said it sounded like a stomach bug. There has been a large amount of spitting up and very frequent diaper changes. They are on Pedialyte for 24 hours and then a half Pedialyte half formula diet the next 24 hours. So that is what is going on in our house these days. We had a great weekend and the babies were christened on Sunday, it was a truly wonderful day and there will be more on that later. First we have to get these babies well and back to normal.

8 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh no! That is so sad! Poor babies... I hope they feel better really soon. Doesn't sound like much fun at the Day house.

Chap and Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear this =( I will say a prayer for both of them, and mom and dad.

Love and well wishes!!

The Morgans said...

Oh that is awful! I hope they get better very quickly, for their sake and for yours. We will be thinking about you. Love.

vwetzel said...

Oh goodness Krissee. Keep me posted and let me know if I can help in any way!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

poor babies!! I hope they start feeling better very soon! if you need anything, let us know.

Ashley said...

It makes me so sad to hear that Smith and Addison are sick. Hang in there, Mom and Dad. And I'll pray for a quick recovery!

Jaysey said...

I hope they're better soon!

Cookie and Poppy said...

Let me know if I need to come over. Seriously. Also, I want everyone to know I am the best "baby holder/rocker" in the world.