Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Its all about the twos

Today, we have:

  • Two Babies
  • Two Months Old
  • Two Parents
  • Two Doggies
  • Two Nights of sleeping through the night.
That's right. While we may have some future setbacks, for the past two nights, both Smith and Addison have slept through the night.

Mom and Dad are thrilled, and babies are content (for now, they'll be getting their shots around 11 AM).

We'll be back later today with all the other stuff...but just had to share our big news!

4 comments:

The Morgans said...

Way to go Daybies!!!! I am sure it feels good to get a full night of sleep! Oh shots! That hurts me just saying the word. Can't wait for picture updates.

Alisha said...

Well don't you have 2 perfect examples of Babywise babies! I'm so jealous! Congrats! We do shots next Tuesday... not looking forward to it. :(

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

WOO WHOOO!!! I know you are so excited and probably well rested after two full nights of sleep!

Michelle said...

yea! that's great. I bet you forgot what it was like to have so much sleep. I hope they keep on sleeping for your sake. :)