Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Healthy Babies

At our 6 month check last week, here is how the babies stacked up to the competition (yes, its a competition...everything is.)


We go back at 9 months ( a whole 3 months without a well visit - woo-hoo. Lets hope we don't have to make any non-well visits either!) As you can tell, Smith is a tall one - we're thinking NBA is in the future.

As a lady said while we were out to lunch today: "They look healthy." I didn't know if she was trying to be sly and call my babies fat, or just generally pleased about their well-being. From here on out, Dad is to only be referred to as healthy. None of those other nasty words.

5 comments:

Jaysey said...

Oohh...oooh! I look healthy! Awesome!

Barbara said...

Looking at those numbers the young man might even be on the thin side, no?

Alisha said...

I love how you have their state all typed up spreadsheet style.

They are ADORABLE! And yes, they do look healthy, but not fat. I've seen some fat babies (when it's not cute). They are definitely CUTE. I showed Nathan & Alexa their pictures. They are VERY interested. :)

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

I love those little smiley babies! I'm so glad the doc went well!

Carissa and Craig said...

I do have a question for you guys - since Smith and Addison seem to be pretty in sync with height and weight with one another - do you still get the question how far apart are they?? While E&T are starting to move back together - I still got the question today.... just curious : )