Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A week away

For those keeping up at home, Krissee, Smith, and Addison are spending this week in Rock Hill with Chap, Heather, and Winn while Heather goes back to work.

Smith and Addison had a Skype date with dad on Monday - their 18 month birthday! Its hard to believe that they're next big milestone is 2 years old. Anyways, I enjoyed seeing the family via Skype - Addison just sat there and laughed. Smith didn't seem too sure of seeing his Dad in the computer - but he finally came around. It got me thinking about how they'll grow up - and that they will grow up Skyping with friends and family - and that will just be normal to them.

Dad is certainly ready for them to get home, but know they're having a good time up there.

5 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

I know you miss them, I'm going to miss them like crazy. If it makes you feel better...having them here has made this week so much easier on me. Knowing he was with her, Smith, and Addison made my heart peaceful while I was away. I have NO idea how I can EVER re-pay the favor...if you think of something PLEASE let me know (keep in mind, we have hospital bills coming in forever and after :)

Thank you for sharing your family with us, we're all going to miss them like crazy!!

Carissa and Craig said...

Daniel - saw your comment and thought you would see a response here first. we got those boots as a gift at birth and they have been constant fun, just glad they finally fit them....

my favortie scenario was when they both put them on but needed to hold hands in order to walk in them, so sweet. I will bust it out to show them when they decide to hate eachother.

Cookie and Poppy said...

Just think, when you or Krissee are away, they will say "I'm telling. I'm gonna Skype Dad (Mom) right now and tell on you.

A said...

I skype with my nephew James sometimes, and it's hilarious to me what a skyping pro he is. Jen will tell him to show me his toys, and he knows that means he should walk up to the computer and hold them in front of the camera. We also spend a lot of time making faces at eachother through the computer and laughing.

A said...

oh, that was Ali (Freeman) Winter, by the way.