Friday, April 1, 2011

Our House (part 2)

So remember way back like 2 years ago we were selling our house?

Well, we closed on it yesterday. Dad drove to Columbia to sign the papers and take one last walk around the house we called home for a number of years. Memories of our life there got the best of me (its where we came home to after our wedding - we brought Smith and Addison home there, etc.). But at the end of the day, our family is better, stronger, and happier to be together.

Here's to all the great memories, previous house! I reminded myself multiple times that a house just brick and drywall, our real home is where we are!

1 comment:

Cookie and Poppy said...

You are so right. I am glad that pressure is off you guys, and you can move forward with your present home and friends. Plus, I get to come see you at Pawleys!