Monday, September 22, 2008

Just some pictures


We've been really bad bloggers lately, especialyl with the pictures. Honestly, we just haven't taken as many pictures in the past few weeks, partly because I think when we HAVE some time that we actually could do so, we're ready to just sit down and relax.

But, just to keep everyone updated, here are some pictures from the past few weeks.



Mom had a little photo shoot. This is post feeding, so they must be happy.

Mom and the Daybies, and Amber and Carter ventured out one day last week. This required some maneuring by Amber to get Carter's carseat in Krissee's car. They sure do look snug. (I love this picture, taken in the mirror on the headrest.)


Finally, we went to visit Krissee's family to celebrate a number of birthdays. Pictured here is our nephew Rollings, who picked out his own outfit that day, holding Addison. Rollings is 4 is a little man. He's going to make such a good big cousin and I can't wait to see him playing with Smith and Addison. He's got one heck of an imagination too, and I hope that family trait is passed onto our little ones.

7 comments:

Jaysey said...

Rollings has some great taste!

Chap and Heather said...

I love Smith's 'serious face' in that first picture, too cute!

Rollings 'tag' just cracked me up a little bit. Actually, today I have thought back on several things he said yesterday and giggled. I'm sure we'll hear 'whatever' at least a couple more times...thanks for that Uncle Chowder. =)

Ashley said...

They are changing so much!
Love the new pics!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Smith's face in the first pic totally looks like a face chap would give. And Addison's outfit in the last pic is too cute! (so, is Rolling's, for that fact)

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love all the pictures, the babies, oh alright everyone else were such fun yesterday.

Amber, Yes, I have seen that face on Chap too, I think it was when he was in the bathroom.

Also, we found out that the brown "Time Out" chair in Rollings' class is disgusting (that he says he sits in every day???)

The Morgans said...

How cute is Rollings??!! Thanks for the updated pics!

Anonymous said...

The rearview mirror picture threw me for a loop at first. I was very confused, but after I read the caption, I realized you had not put them in a bubble. Thank goodness.

Rollings' outfit is pretty darn inventive...I'm impressed.