Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Super Sweet One Month

The twins turned one month old yesterday! Its hard to believe that its already been a month, but in the same way, it seems that they've been with us forever too!

Our friends Ellie and Turner/Carissa and Craig have been doing this tradition of taking pictures each month with a sign in the background. We're shamelessly stealing that idea!

One of our neighbors made the stuffed animals that you see in the pictures. We figured it would be a good way to measure their size alone the way too!







8 comments:

Carissa and Craig said...

we shamelessly stole it from someone else too, who I am pretty sure stole it from someone else... so we are just continuing the tradition!!

can't believe they are a month old already!

Jaysey said...

I wish I could share with you the laughter that photo of Smith with a giant stuffed animal just gave me...if I say I laughed, it sounds like I'm making fun of him, but I'm not. It made me laugh, but not in a "what a loser" kind of way, you know? Probably not. Anyway, it's a happy picture. I'm assuming the one of Addison is the top one, but it's not showing right now.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

happy one month birthday you guys!! we love you!

Chap and Heather said...

Super cute! Happy birthday guys, it does feel like they've been here forever!!

Love,
Aunt Header =)

Ashley said...

Could they be ANY cuter?!?! I don't think so. I love their outfits. Kiss them for me!

Chap and Heather said...

I showed Uncle Chap this post, while saying "doesn't she look like Krissee and him like Daniel??" (excitement in my voice, dancing around with the computer...) After looking and grinning for a minute he responded: "Yea, they are pretty cute...they kind of remind me of an old married couple" =)

We miss ya'll!!

Schmitty said...

ADORABLE!!!
happy one month!!

The Morgans said...

HAppy one month!!! Those outfits are fantastic!!!! I love the stuffed animal comparison.