Monday, September 1, 2008

Life with babies

Dad avoided a potential devastating start to his day just a few moments ago.

We've moved on to making bottles on demand (expect some great advice on that later this week). As such, the canister of formula sits on our kitchen counter. Right next to the coffee maker.

I'm making another cup this morning, and without thinking, instead of picking up the cream, I pick up the formula canister.

I quickly realized the error I was getting ready to make and put the formula down and picked up the cream. Luckily this was my 3rd cup instead of my first. I have a feeling that at some point in the future, I'll be having formulafee. (thats my name for the formula/coffee mixture).

Smith and Addison just told me to tell everyone Happy Labor Day.

Its also their one month birthday today! We're heading out to Nanny's and Papa's for a Labor Day cookout/Nanny birthday feast, so its a very big day up in our house. We'll be doing the one month photo shoot tonight when we get home, so expect a great week of entries!

3 comments:

Jaysey said...

Mmmm...formulafee...sounds yummy.
Can't wait for the big photo shoot! Have a nice Labor Day!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

that would be pretty gross i have to imagine!

I hope you guys have a fun labor day in Johnston!

Ashley said...

Happy 1 month birthday, Smith and Addison!