Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday's Doctor Visit

Not much to tell about yesterday's appointment. Everything is still looking good and tests results are showing the babies are doing great. I lost a couple of pounds so now my total weight gain is 26 pounds. I'm hoping that will be about the maximum amount of weight I gain but we'll see. The doctor said I was almost 3cm dilated and I left the office with some pretty bad cramping. We briefly thought yesterday might be the day but the cramping has stopped and we still haven't seen any baby action.

So since it appears that I will not be going into labor anytime soon Daniel and I are going to the Hilton for a Mom and Dad's last night out. We plan to soak up some rays by the pool and then go to a fancy dinner. I'm really looking forward to it and I think it will be good to get me out of the house and away from my list of things to do.

We will be back at the doctor on Monday for NST testing but to be honest I think we have given up hope that Smith and Addison will be here before the 4th and that's ok as long as they are healthy I can't ask for more.

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

well that sounds like a fun thing to do to get some Krissee/Daniel time in! I hope it was fabulous!

Jaysey said...

Hope you enjoyed your last weekend of freedom! ;-)