Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rock Hill Shower

I've been trying to post about the baby showers we have been so fortunate to have in our honor but I'm behind in posting about them which is the same case I'm having with thank you notes. I'm just chipping away at my list of things to do and it seems to grow everyday.

I had a beautiful baby shower in Rock Hill at my sister in law Heather's house in June. Everything was so nice and it was really a great day.
Hosts: Shelly, Erica, Heather, Brittany and Ashley. Thanks ladies you guys really went all out to make it a really special day and I appreciate it so much.

I even gave some of the girls a closer look at my belly. This was at 30 weeks. By the looks on their faces it doesn't look like they are going to run out and start having babies anytime soon. I love Jen Miller's body language in this picture.


Both Grandma's made it to the shower! This is Daniel's mom, we are still working on her grandmother name and my mom (Cookie) in yellow. I loved having them there!


My high school friend Susan was able to attend! Its always great to see her since we aren't able to get together very often.
Here are some of my favorite people that I never get to see anymore Susan L. Jen M. and Angie S.. I'm so happy I got to see you all, our visits are never long enough.


The food was delicious and everything looked so beautiful. Notice the chocolate fountain in the background. YUMMY!

One of my favorite things was this framed letter Heather had Daniel write to me. It was so sweet and touching and of course I cried. He really has a way with words. I don't know how you got him to do this Heather but thank you so much! I will treasure it.


Here is just some of the decor. These invitations were just adorable and I loved the party favors!

We got some incredible gifts and we really appreciate everyone that was able to come and thanks to everyone for the fabulous gifts. We can't wait to share them with Smith and Addison. Thanks again to the hosts! Everything was perfect and it truly was a great day.

3 comments:

Carissa and Craig said...

krissee - just wanted to tell you how awesome you are doing... you are in the home stretch now.

too bad I didn't know you were in rock thrill, you could've hung out with the twins for an hour to see what your in for ;)

Jaysey said...

So that's what two babies look like in a belly.
Q: Does Rollings think you've just been eating a lot of those happy meals that apparently create babies? ;-)

Chap and Heather said...

haha, those faces are pretty funny...I guess we need to work on that huh?! You know I could look at your belly all day, I love it!! That was a really fun shower, I think it was so sweet to see some of your old friends make the trip!