Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Q&A

Welcome to the first installment of what could turn out to be a regular feature: The Smith and Addison Q&A. You send us your burning questions, and we answer them.

Q: Colly from Charlotte, NC writes" Don't jaundice beds look like little mini tanning beds....?? Can we see??"

A: Yes, Colly, jaundice beds look like mini tanning beds. We're starting early! Here is a picture of the twins in their beds, which were placed in their pack and plays.




Q: Jenn from Anderson, SC asks "What could be worse: her dating or her hating you?? "

A: At this point, it may be a toss up.

Q: Schmitty from Carlsbad, NM asks " what do the doggies think of the daybies?"

A: The dogs are adjusting. They're doing a lot of sniffing, but other than that, they really aren't all that aware of the daybies. At this point, I think they're just glad to be home and have us home!

Q: Carissa from Charlotte, NC chimed in and queried "I don't think I know what Smith and Addison's middle names are?"

A: Their full names are Mary Addison Day and Smith Chapman Day.

Jaundice levels were better today, so they're off the beds. Hopefully we'll get the complete for real all clear tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jaysey said...

It looks a little sci-fi in those jaundice beds...like you're trying to beam them up or something. ;-) I'm glad they're getting better.
Thanks for the As to the Qs...that was fun. Now, I'll have to try to come up with more Qs.

Colly said...

Thanks for the pic! I like this as a regular installment!!
I was totally thinking the same as Jenn....sci-fi.

Jen said...

Those jaundice beds are rockin! Seriously!
(Also, I'd like to comment that the wall behind the jaundice beds is beautiful.)
I'm glad things are going well. I think of you often!
~Jen Lepori

Carmen said...

I am loving the Q and A thingy, as well as all your other blog posts! I want to know:
1. are you so tired that your eyes feel really gritty?
2. who has brought you the best food yet (just kidding!)
3. which baby lucked out and gets to look at the fun dangly things over their pack-n-play

Schmitty said...

thanks for the Q&A session- I didn't realize that was what jaundice beds looked like- how interesting. It is so sci-fi!!

Have a good weekend!