Saturday, August 2, 2008

You. Better. Work.

So, we played model todays. Our kids sure can work it.

http://www.palmettohealth.org/bodyIframe.cfm?id=252

(Here's the link to the official, professionally taken photograph. But we can't have them all dressed up and not use daddy's photo taking skills, which are far superior to his bow-hunting skills).






Yep, thats our Boy and our Girl! The quilts behind them were made by Krissee's Granny Coy (GreatGranny Coy to Smith and Addison). Each one is handmade and its super special. Every great grandchild has received one, but and I think Granny Coy worked her poor fingers to the bone once she found out it was twins!

So, one major topic of the past few days has been who they each look like. I've posted the earliest pictures I have of each of us as babies. You be the judge!




Mom and Babies are doing great. Babies have a little jaundice which may limit our ability to go home tomorrow (Sunday). We'll know more after our pediatrician's visit at Dark 'Thirty tomorrow morning.

This entry has taken all day to write. I just think that's good information to pass along!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The McKnights said...

Our Daybies are little angels.
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful time with Mary Cline and I today. She will never forget it.
I love you all.

Chap and Heather said...

Oh, they are absolutely perfect! I love how Smith let's Addison have the spotlight! Their outfits are too cute, I wish had seen the fashion show!! =)

Jaysey said...

too, too cute! Thanks for the update!

Ashley said...

They are just so sweet! I love their outfits, Krissee! I'm glad everyone is doing well. It was a treat to find this update this morning! Kiss them for me!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

OMG! that picture is too cute!!

Mike Gellatly said...

they are too cute for words! and i definitely think y'all are going to have your hands full with miss addison! too funny how she is always up front in the pictures.

so i definitely think smith is a little daniel, from the baby pics. addison seems to be more of a toss up... some of both of y'all. however, they change quickly!

looking forward to meeting them!
~kate

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are greatly blessed. They are absolutely adorable! Make sure you nap while they nap...you'll never get a deep sleep again. :o) It's so worth it.

Danny and I are expecting again. I'm only 5 weeks along.

Keeping you in our prayers.
Kim Barnhill-Young

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics! I do get the song reference - my first thought though was "I work too hard" a la Pearl from the Will Ferrell Landlord sketch. I can just see the videos the 4 of you will be posting on the blog in about 2 years. Oh my!

PS - Krissee - you definitely "pu-pushed it real good"!! You are the woman!

The Morgans said...

they are absolutely adorable! i love the blankets and the outfits!!!! I can't wait to meet them!!!

Schmitty said...

How precious!!
Love the quilts- what a special gift!
Well, kinda hard to tell from the photos, but they seem to have D's nose. Hopefully, they are a nice mix of the 2 of you- ha!
Hope you are at home now
best wishes!!