Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend - Do what you want to do!

I think EVERYONE got the choices of who likes the children with socks and hats and who likes them more natural! Yes, Krissee is the proponent of the coverings, and I prefer to let them run around like crazy redneck children with no socks or hats!

This entry has no theme or funny, just wanted to show some pictures of the Daybies!

Here is Dad getting some much needed snuggle time with 'em!

The last photo shoot in this chair was such a success, we of course had to do it again!


And finally, what do you do when its 8 PM, your babies have been fussy for hours, and there is no end in sight? Take 'em for a walk in your nifty Zooper Tango stroller!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Awe, I love the picture of Daniel snuggling! And what a great idea to go for a stroll when the witching hours have the best of ya! ;-) KD, I'm going to get our crab cakes tomorrow - can't wait to see ya'll!!
Love,
Ash

Cookie and Poppy said...

I love their expressions in the stroller.."Hey Addison, they finally caught on. I thought we were going to have to whine all night."

Jaysey said...

I had to google "zooper tango stroller." That's a $500 stroller!! Setting the bar kinda high there, aren't you? Better start saving up for those matching beamers when they turn 16. ;-)

Daniel said...

We would not have that stroller if not for my job. They purchase a stroller for each employee who has a child. Since we had two....

Trust me..left to my own devices, they'd have just had two little umbrella strollers from walmart.

Jaysey said...

Incidentally, I'm glad you went with "sky blue" because I just think there's something wrong with a stroller that comes in "margarita."

(I am backing away from Google now...)

Jaysey said...

They buy you $500 strollers? Whoa...all I got at work this year was a block of fake marble the size of a post-it. Approximate cost = $1.00 or less.

The Morgans said...

They look adorable!!! That looks like a crazy high-tech stroller! I love the photo shoots....they will get used to the pictures and be able to pose on command soon. What a sweet picture of Dad and his babies! Hope everything is going smoothly! Love!!