Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thanks Aunt Heather



Aunt heather came and stayed with us for a few days. She did lots of things to help us out around the house, so that Mom and Dad could focus all their energy on the Daybies.


Here Aunt Heather is giving Smith a feeding. Our babies sure do like to eat, a lot and often.



Filling up the bottles for one day sure does take a long time. Not only does it take time to FILL the darn things, but washing, drying, making formula isn't super quick either.

Best of all, Aunt Heather scrubbed our floors. We certainly don't make our guests do this, but she insisted! I don't think anyone has done this in our home, but the floors certainly look phenomenal. This is actually a double edged sword, wherein I'm happy she did this, but also kinda mad. Happy, because our floors look great; Sad, because now I'm going to have to do this on a regular basis to keep the floors looking good.


Thanks again, Heather. To our future helpers, the bar has been set pretty darn high.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Look at those sweet babies in those onesies! What do they say?

Heather is a saint! What a blessing she is. I like to think of myself as a blessing too, but I don't do other's floors! ;-)

Cookie and Poppy said...

Just for the record Ashley..no floors, windows, bathrooms...only baby kisses and hugs and snuggles. OK, Krissee, you know I'm kidding. Heather is wonderful, even if she didn't do floors. My babies look adorable. I love the picture.

The Morgans said...

I know Aunt Heather was ecstatic about her days with the Daybies! She looked like a total natural feeding Smith. The sign was so sweet with them in their little onesies, but we need to know what the onesies say? Keep the pictures coming!!!

Daniel said...

Onesies say: "If you think I'm cute, you should see my twin."

Clicking on the picture shows a larger version, just FYI everyone!

Jaysey said...

Heather is an overachiever (BTW: I'd love to know exactly what she's on...).

That's a lot of eating...must equal a lot of diaper changes. How much of that goes on in one day?

Colly said...

Woh Heather!!! Takin care of business!! What a rockin Aunt you are!...la-la la la- la.....everything is better when you've got Heather..... (to the tune of the Chap & Heather song)

Chap and Heather said...

You guys are funny...I just woke up after a very long nap from the 'slave' fun this week (all self-inflicted...I promise!) I'm really not THAT great...I had some ulterior motives (involved holding the babies any chance I got!) It was pretty cool spending time with the new family!! I learned a LOT about babies and was honored to help!!

Krissee & Daniel, thank you so much for the picture. I had ALMOST stopped crying from missing Smith and Addison so much and then this =). You guys are such wonderful parents! I can't wait to come and watch you in action again very soon!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

wow! i know that was a big help for you guys! don't you wish all your help would be so rockin!